- Gross sales revenue reached R$13.3 billion, up 12.8%, driven by the continuous improvement of Multivarejo and yet another quarter of strong performance at Assaí, up 25.5%, to R$ 6.4 billion.
- Same-store sales growth in all banners, totaling 7.1% for GPA Food, higher than 5.1% in 2Q18 and 2.8% in 1Q18.
- Continuity of market share gains in all banners, with an increase of 140bps in Multivarejo and 190bps in Assaí.
- A new version of our “Cliente Mais” and “Clube Extra” apps were released in September, which have more than 6.5 million downloads.
- Food-at-home inflation stood at 1.3% this quarter.
- The multi-channel, multi-format and multi-region portfolio has contributed to the Company’s sustainable performance towards achieving the annual guidance.
For the complete release, click here.