Same-store gross sales for GPA consolidated up 9.5% in 3Q11
Same-store gross sales for GPA Food up 8.5%
São Paulo, October 11, 2011 – Grupo Pão de Açúcar [BM&FBOVESPA: PCAR4; NYSE: CBD] and Globex Utilidades S.A. [BM&FBOVESPA: GLOB3] release the sales performance for the third quarter 2011.
– Gross sales up 58.2% to R$ 12,570.9 million
– Same-store gross sales up 9.5%
– Gross sales up 11.8% to R$ 6,833.9 million
– Same-store gross sales up 8.5%.
– The highlights were Extra Supermercado and Assaí, with same-store gross sales growth above 15%
– Total gross sales up 233.5% to R$ 5,737.0 million
– Including Casas Bahia, same-store gross sales would have increased 10.7% – 9.5% for the bricks-and-mortar operations and 18.6% for Nova Pontocom
For the complete release, click here.
Grupo Pão de Açúcar – Globex Utilidades S.A.
Departamento de Relações com Investidores – Investor Relations Team
+55 (11) 3886-0421
www.gpari.com.br – www.globex.com.br/ri