Net sales revenue up 9.1%
51 new stores opened in the period
São Paulo, January 11th, 2013 – Grupo Pão de Açúcar [BM&FBOVESPA: PCAR4; NYSE: CBD] and Viavarejo S.A. [BM&FBOVESPA: VVAR3] release their fourth quarter (4Q12) and 2012 sales performance.
– Gross sales up 8.4% to R$ 16.4 billion;
– Gross same-store sales up 5.8%.
– Gross sales up 9.7% and gross same-store sales up 5.6%;
– Assaí and Minimercado Extra: outpaced once again the Group’s same-store sales average;
– 35 new stores.
– Gross same-store sales up 6.9%;
– Bricks-and-mortar stores up 6.2%;
– Nova Pontocom was up 5.1%, including wholesale operation;
– 16 new stores.
For the complete release, click here.
February 19th, 2013
After market close
CONFERENCE CALL WITH WEBCAST
February 20th, 2013
11:00 a.m. (Brasília time) | 09:00 a.m. (NY) | 02:00 p.m. (London)
In line with the best corporate governance practices and in order to assure fair disclosure and transparency in the 4Q12 earnings release, Grupo Pão de Açúcar and Viavarejo S.A. will observe a quiet period from February 5th, 2013 through February 19th, 2013 after the earnings release.