Net sales revenue up 9.7%
Faster organic growth pace: 24 new stores
São Paulo, October 10, 2012 – Grupo Pão de Açúcar [BM&FBOVESPA: PCAR4; NYSE: CBD] and Viavarejo S.A. [BM&FBOVESPA: VVAR3] release the sales performance for the third quarter 2012.
– Gross sales up 8.7% to R$ 13.7 billion
– Gross same-store sales up 7.1%
– Gross sales up 9.5% and gross same-store sales up 6.8%
– Highlights are Assaí and Minimercado Extra: gross same-store sales up by 12.6% and 23.6% respectively
– 15 new stores
– Gross same-store sales up 7.5%
– Bricks-and-mortar stores up 8.2%
– 9 new Casas Bahia stores
For the complete release, click here..
October 31st, 2012
After market close
CONFERENCE CALL WITH WEBCAST
November 1st, 2012
11:00 a.m. (Brasília time) | 09:00 a.m. (NY) | 01:00 p.m. (London)
In line with the best corporate governance practices and in order to assure fair disclosure and transparency in the 3Q12 earnings release, Grupo Pão de Açúcar and Viavarejo S.A. will observe a quiet period from October 17th, 2012 through October 31st, 2012 after the earnings release.